My 2015 Resolutions
- Those things I did, the good things, do them again
- Those other things, don’t do them ever again
- The decisions I made, make more – just keep making more of them better than bad.
- Don’t make too many mistakes. Yeah, I will make some – who doesn’t? Just don’t make them really bad ones.
- Take chances again. Hope some of them turn out good, even great.
- Don’t be stupid. Or, at least don’t be really stupid.
- Be smart. But it doesn’t have to be really smart.
- Know that sometimes smart and stupid are not that far apart.
- Those things I’ve always said I would do? Do them. At least some of them. One of them?
- Do something I’ve always wanted to do, but never thought I could.
- Don’t do something I never thought I wanted to do.
- Do something I cannot imagine at this point. If it doesn’t find me, let me find it.
- There are probably some other things, but I can’t think of them at this moment. I have a year to figure them out.
January 1, 2015